In-network Call Distribution via INAP/CAMEL/SIP
The N-Squared Automatic Call Distribution (N2ACD) is a graphical flow-designer and matching run-time engine for automated call distribution. The solution is ideal for toll-free, premium-rate, and geographic presence numbers.
The built-in features provide the typical call-distribution feature set, including:
- Announcements and DTMF menu selection.
- Time of Day, Day of Week, and Day of Year (holiday) routing.
- Geographic Routing, including postcode routing.
- Barred/Allowed Number lists.
- Proportional routing, Statistics counting.
- Sequential Hunting, Follow-me numbers.
- Account Code checks, Speed Dial translation, PIN entry.
- Breakout Dialing, Extension Dialing.
The solution can deploy in two modes: N2ACD-SCP for traditional INAP/CAMEL networks, or N2ACD-SIP for SIP softswitch.
These two protocol variants may operate in parallel to facilitate mixed-generation networks, or networks in transition.
- N2ACD Product Summary (PDF Download)
User & Technical Guide
- N2ACD User Guide (HTML Online) [Flow Editor]
- N2ACD Technical Guide (HTML Online) [Run-Time Service]
- N2SVCD Technical Guide (HTML Online) [Run-Time Framework]
Protocol Conformance Statements
- N2SCP CAMEL/INAP Conformance (PDF Download)
- N2SIP SIP-SDP-RTP Conformance (PDF Download)
- N2SVCD SIGTRAN-TCAP Conformance (PDF Download)
The N-Squared Automatic Call Distribution is active/active laterally scalable for High-Availability, Geographic Redundancy, and to support increased traffic growth.
This diagram shows the structure for typical full deployment.
The N2ACD Flow Editor is a GUI for service design used by Telco staff, resellers, and self-managing customers. The Administration GUI for Telco staff and authorized resellers is used for customer, service number, and underlying configuration management.
Standard Operational features include Alarms, Statistics, and Event Data Records.
The N2ACD solution generates extensive Event Data Records comprising:
- SIP/SCP EDRs describing the SIP or CAMEL call-control interaction.
- ACD EDRs describing the service flow, suitable for customer reporting.
The N2ACD is built on the N2SVCD framework. The following diagrams show the N2SVCD components which are deployed for a standard SCP deployment, and for a standard SIP deployment respectively: