GUI-driven, Automated, Multi-protocol Tester
The N-Squared IN Tester provides an all-in-one GUI-driven test-design.
The solution supports the design of complete end-to-end tests. For example, a single test case could reset subscriber state, reset subscriber balance, perform a simulated voice call to the SCP, then query and validate the balance, and check for expected Call Data Record fields.
The solution supports the key protocols from traditional Telecommunications service control:
- Diameter Event
- Diameter Session
- CAMEL/INAP Voice Call
- CAMEL/INAP IVR
- MAP USSD
- REST Client
- REST Server
- SOAP Client
- SOAP Server
- Arbitrary Logic
- Call Data Record Lookup
- OCNCC Provisioning Interface (PI)
- OCNCC Open Services Development (OSD)
The solution supports multiple execution modes:
- Test Suites & Batch Execution
- Scheduled Execution
- On-Demand Execution, Drill-Down Message Analysis
Supported use cases include:
- Pre-Paid Charging
- Pre-Paid Subscriber Self-Management
- Toll-Free, Universal Access Number, Premium Rate, Tele-Voting
- Voice VPN and Closed User Group
- Short Messaging
- Data Sessions
Network engineers can perform advanced functions, and analyze byte-level protocol messages. High-Level, business testers can use templating features to quickly create tests for rating, subscriber life-cycle, and other functional testing.
When a test shows “all green”, it can be scheduled to run regularly as an automated regression test, to quickly alert if a new patch or configuration change breaks previously working base system features.
- N2INT Product Summary (PDF Download)
- N2INT User Guide (HTML Online) [Test Manager]
- N2INT Technical Guide (HTML Online) [Run-Time Components]