The N-Squared IN Tester provides an all-in-one GUI-driven test-design.
The solution supports the design of complete end-to-end tests. For example, a single test case could reset subscriber state, reset subscriber balance, perform a simulated voice call to the SCP, then query and validate the balance, and check for expected Call Data Record fields.
The solution supports different protocols:
- Diameter Event
- Diameter Session
- CAMEL/INAP Voice Call
- CAMEL/INAP IVR
- RESTful API
- FTP Fetch
- Arbitrary Logic
- Call Data Record Lookup
- OCNCC Provisioning Interface (PI)
- OCNCC Open Services Development (OSD)
The solution supports:
- Test Suites & Batch Execution
- Scheduled Execution
- Drill-Down Message Analysis
Supported use cases include:
- Pre-Paid Charging
- Pre-Paid Subscriber Self-Management
- Toll-Free, Universal Access Number, Premium Rate, Tele-Voting
- Voice VPN and Closed User Group
- Short Messaging
- Data Sessions
Network engineers can perform advanced functions, and analyze byte-level protocol messages. High-Level, business testers can use templating features to quickly create tests for rating, subscriber life-cycle, and other functional testing.
When a test shows “all green”, it can be scheduled to run regularly as an automated regression test, to quickly alert if a new patch or configuration change breaks previously working base system features.
N2INT Product Summary (PDF Download)
- N2INT User Guide (HTML Online) [Test Manager]
- N2INT Technical Guide (HTML Online) [Run-Time Components]