NCC API: Base Features
The Base Features NCC API allows core NCC operations in several areas:
- Printing debug to the slee_acs log file
- Raising alarms for operational use
- Reading and writing profile tags, including prefix trees
- Reading and writing ACS engine fields for both normal and network fields
- Exit branch selection for call control
- Retrieving and caching NCC platform data from the database
The NCC API also has a data model that aids in usage of profile blocks, engine fields, etc.
There is an additional precompiled logic library that is used by the NCC API for speed-critical operations.
Using the NCC API
To use the NCC API in your Lua scripts, you need to include the library and assign it a local alias, e.g.:
local ncc = require ("n2.ncc")
You can now call its functions and data members directly from the alias:
ncc.debug ("Hello, world")